Canadian Western Agribition. Here is the website! Please look around the website and answer the following questions:
1. Look at this web page. What kind of crops can be in the seed competition?
2. Click on the Ranch Horse Catalogue and write a little bit about one of the horses in it. (3 sentences)
3. List three sponsors of the Agribition listed here.
4. What are three events at the Agribition we will be able to see? Look at this list.
5. What are some other events that will take place in the evenings? (After 6pm)
Write the answers to these questions on a piece of paper and hand them in tomorrow. They are due Wednesday, November 16th.
If you are finished the Agribition questions, take some time to look at these websites about farm animals. We will see many of these at Agribition on November 22nd.
Animals that will be at Agribition
An Online Book about Farm Animals
All About Farm Animals
For Agribition, please remember the following:
- Bring a warm jacket
- Wear older shoes
- Bring lunch and some water
- You may also bring some money to buy lunch or a treat (e.g. popcorn, hamburgers, hotdogs, ice cream)
- Stay with your group leader (teacher); Agribition is VERY large and we must stay with our groups at all times.
- Animals always go first. They are much bigger than you so wait for them to go first.
- You will be dismissed from your Period 1 class at 9 am. The bus will be ready to go at 9:15 am. Meet in Ms. Wurm's classroom.
- Have fun!